Quilt This Upcoming Classes
We have some fun classes coming up over the next couple of months that I want to tell you about. Of course, you can always go to our website at www.quiltthisdbq.com to check them out as well. You can sign up on the website, stop in the shop or call the shop at 563-580-9833 to sign up or get more information.Easy Piecing Tom Turkey
- This is a fun Thanksgiving project that measures 21 x 27 and uses the Easy Piecing Grid. When you come to class we will have everything cut out for you AND all of the half square triangles will already be sewn! You just come and start creating! Class is Monday, October 11th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.Snow Globe Quilt
- In this class you can choose your panel and fabrics and create a quilt that looks like a snow globe. There are so many great possibilities with this project. This class is scheduled for Wednesday, October 27th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Price will be determined by the panel and fabrics you select.Kimberbell Merry & Bright Machine Embroidery Event
- This Kimberbell event has been retired and we only have 4 openings for this class. You will create 6 fun projects that you will want to make over and over for gifts. The event includes all materials, stabilizer, threads, snacks beverages, lunch and dinner. We have scheduled this event for Friday, October 29th from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.Log Cabin Tree Skirt
- We found a fun tree skirt using the log cabin method that we are excited to show you! We will have you pick up your kit prior to class and complete the cutting. That way you'll be able to complete the top of the tree skirt in class. Hope to see you on Wednesday, November 10th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for this class.Easy Striped Table Runner and Toppe
r - I love finding great border prints and creating these fun and easy table runners and toppers. You can select your fabrics when you come to class. This class requires a 60 degree ruler, so when you sign up let us know if you need one and we'll have it waiting for you. Class is scheduled for Monday, November 15th from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.Quilting with Kimberbell's Clear Blue Tiles
- This class requires that you have an embroidery machine and the purchase of Kimberbell Clear Blue Tiles from us. We will have you create the free table runner project that is included with the Clear Blue Tiles and we will show you how to quilt the runner in class using your embroidery machine. Monday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We also have some Last Chance Kits available at 30% off the regular price while they last. These are kits that we only have 1 or 2 left and will not be creating any more of them. Stop in before they're gone!
Unfortunately, you cannot respond to this email. If you have questions you can either stop in the shop, call the shop at 563-580-9833 or email us at email@example.com. I apologize for the inconvenience.
10760 Diesel Dr
Dubuque, IA 52001